We turn your ideas into working electronic product designs. We have a complete engineering department — with multiple electrical circuit design engineers, printed circuit board designers, mechanical designers and parts sourcing specialists. This team brings diverse skills and ideas to your project.
Our electronics circuit design expertise includes analog, digital, mixed-signal, linear and power supply design. We specialize in compact, high-reliability systems. Working under one roof with manufacturing, we excel at design for manufacturing (DFM).
We can help you secure agency certifications for the products we design. We can also review your existing electronic product designs and recommend ways to improve performance, reduce cost or eliminate manufacturing problems — whether you manufacture with us or somewhere else.
Have a question about your electronics design project? Ask an engineer!
Product Design & Development
• System-level electronic product design
• Circuit board design
• Analog design
• Digital design
• Mixed-signal design
• Power systems design
• Custom power supply design
• Specialty magnetics design
• RF design
• PCBA Design for Manufacturing (DFM)
Microcontroller Hardware & Software Design
• Microchip AVR (Tiny/mega) microcontrollers
• Microchip SAM series ARM based microcontrollers
• Microchip PIC Microcontrollers
• TI MSP430
• STMicroelectronics STM32 ARM microcontrollers
PCB Design and PCB Layout
• Multilayer PCB design
• Mixed technology PCB design
• Flex circuit design
• PCB layout with compact and unusual form factors
• Design for Manufacturing (DFM)
• Mechanical enclosures, cases and housings
• Injection molded parts design
• Cable assembly and wire harness design
• Assistance with agency certifications (UL, TÜV etc.)
• Test fixture design
• Temperature testing
• EMI testing
• Electronic design – PADS PowerLogic
• PCB layout – PADS PowerPCB
• Revision control
• Project management
Our design engineering team works with our manufacturing team to quickly create high-end prototypes and guide your product through pre-production runs.
Our experienced design team can serve as your engineering department or extend the capacity of your own team for circuit design, PCB layout, power supply design, and much more.
The Design Process (Part 1): Concept, feasibility studies and electronic circuit design from schematics through design review.
The Design Process (Part 2): PCB layout through Gerber file creation.
The Design Process (Part 3): Mechanical design to support prototyping, testing and manufacturing.
Let’s kick off the design process for your new product.
Use the information request form or call (315) 548-5000.